Centrifugal pumps are the most common type of pump and move fluid by means of the transfer of rotational energy from one or more rotors / impellers. They are typically used in water supply and circulation, irrigation and for the transfer of chemicals in petrochemical plants.
- Waste water and processing/sewage
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Hydrocarbons and chemicals where leakage is not permitted
- High pressure applications
- Mining, mineral processing and industrial slurries
Centrifugal pumps have a simple design and are therefore easy to operate and to maintain. They offer low cost solutions to many low pressure and high capacity pumping applications, which involve low viscosity fluids including water, solvents, light oils and chemicals. They have widespread use in all industries including water, oil and gas, chemical processes and general industry.
For all your centrifugal pump requirements, please call our experts on +44(0)3303 322101 or email us for all your water and waste requirements.