Flows to: 1806gpm (410m³/hr)
Heads to: 656ft (200m)GSA/GSI Frame 2 - Sealless Magnetic Drive Centrifugal Pump
The GSA/GSI pump is designed to operate from -40°C up to +260°C, -40°F up to +500°F without the need for any ancillary cooling medium. Design working pressure is 18.9 bar, 275 psi. The unit is capable of handling solids up to 5% w/w with 150 microns.
Materials of construction:
-Wetted parts - Alloy 20, C, B
-Internal bearings - SiC / Carbon
-Gaskets - PTFE
ASME / ANSI B73.3 and ISO 2858 magnet drive centrifugal pump. Flows to 1,806gpm (410m³/hr). Heads to 656ft (200m).
The GSA(ANSI) and GSI(ISO) product covers a hydraulic range that is split between three frame sizes, Frames 0, l, & II (For frame sizes 0 & I refer to separate Technical Profiles). Technical Profiles are available for the complete range of HMD Kontro GS based pumps up to frame IV.
The pumps are offered with a range of Synchronous Magnet Drives rated to match prime mover performance. Prime mover specifications of all denominations can be catered for.
This range is based on sizes conforming to ANSI & ISO performance and dimensional standards. The standard materials of construction are stainless steel with silicon carbide internal bearings.
Features of the GSA/GSI pump range include:
- Sealless design – total product containment – ideal for hydrocarbon, petrochemical, toxic, aggressive, hot, crystallising and valuable product.
- Modular/lnterchangeable high efficiency wet end, designed to ensure maximum flow/head coverage across all GS product ranges.
- Modular/lnterchangeable high efficiency magnetic couplings.
- Choice of various metallic materials of construction.
- One joint between casing and containment shroud/shell.
- Casing gasket fully confined to eliminate ‘blowout’ risk.
- Various suction and discharge flange connection options.
- Maximum interchangeability exists between spare parts for the entire range.
- Cartridge assemblies allowing fast replacement of the rotating element.
- Internationally approved pressure vessel standard: ASME VIII code.
Overall benefits to the user:
- Ease of application.
- Low capital cost.
- Design ensures safe, leak free operation.
- Low running costs.
- Minimal spares holding.
- Minimal downtime/fast maintenance.
- Maximises on-line process time.
- Interchangeable with mechanical seal pumps.